Our vision is to develop as a leading organization for providing the best consultancy and service of organic agriculture to the farmers and to link them to the markets for their prosperity and to provide the customers with good quality products.
- Promote organic agriculture by providing professional consultation to farmers through quality advisory and extension services.
- Providing knowledge of best organic agricultural practices and comparison with other farming system and undertaking participatory on farm research with organic farmers.
- Training of farmers at the bioRe training centre , farmer field schools, formation and training of women groups on soil fertility management and large scale production of botanical pesticides with farmers under Pest Management Drive.
Development of Quality Non GMO Cotton Seeds suitable for organic farming and revival of traditional cotton varieties
- Non GM Cotton Seed research programme in organic situation in close collaboration with University of Agricultural Sciences – Dharwad. (Read special initiatives).
- Strive towards sustainability in agriculture.
- Advisory services to bioRe farmers through an extension team , guaranteed purchase of cotton crop, Certification of farmer groups in accordance with the required standards.
- Linking farmers to the clients.
- Farmers as shareholders.
- Farmers as board members in the decision making process.
- Working with interested farm groups and NGOs under satellite project mode.